Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Friday!

Hello lovely readers! Sorry for the slow week, I had a lot on my plate (career changing plans(!), Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tapings *look for me in the audience tonight! Front row center*, and reuniting with old friends (read: college friends)). 

What do you have planned for this weekend? I'm going to a NYU Slam Poetry competition tonight to spice things up, a birthday brunch for my friend Emma at Norma's (should I get "The Zillion Dollar Lobster Fritatta" with caviar? Literally $1,000. No joke.) and also planning on doing a little vintage store touring of Manhattan on Sunday. 

This past thursday I mapped out all the best vintage stores in Brooklyn (according to the interweb) and had a wonderful time exploring both my new neighborhood and the thrifty nooks within it (FYI my favorite was AuH20 Vintage). On that note, there is a legitimate brooklyn vintage crawl on November 2nd that I am VERY interested in attending. It ends at Brooklyn Bowl for a little after-partying. Anyone want to go with me? Check it out here and lemme know: Brooklyn Vintage Crawl.

Have a wonderful weekend, and here are some links from around the world wide web to keep you busy:

I want to see this movie at some point soon. Has anyone seen? Looks potent.

Going to attempt to pull off this hairstyle sometime this weekend.

The best animated short ever created.

How great are these Elizabeth 1 Ladies Panties?



Have you heard of Phonebloks? I think I'm sold...

What a wonderfully cozy house in this Kip & Co ad.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment