Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tangerine Snail

Made this little guy for breakfast this morning. Mostly because I was in the mood to play with food after my sister Selina showed me this creative mom, but also after I saw the snail on Pinterest (where creativity goes to die). As everyone knows, food is much more fun to devour when shaped like cute little animals! Especially in escargot form so you can feel all fancy-like. 
(But real talk- shape Mac 'n Cheese? Soooo much better than the original, whose with me?)

omnomnom

BONUS: My favorite escargot joke from childhood. We all have them, so please share yours in the comments below!
...
A snail bought himself a snazzy fast car but took it in to get a more eye catching color. At the car paint shop, he asked that the car be painted neon yellow and have a large red ‘S’ printed on each side.
Confused, the worker asked, “Why a big ‘S’?”
Grinning, the snail replied, “When people see me drive past, they’ll notice and say, ‘Hey, look at that ‘Scar go!’” 
...

So good right?? My parents read this to me every night before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment