Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Power of Beyoncé

Has anyone ever listened to Beyonce's "Best Thing I Never Had" and wondered if she was singing about food? Because I have. And I realized, hey, this could be a great dieting strategy.

It's happened to all of us: somehow, a full pie makes it's way into your kitchen and sits on your counter top and stares at you. Maybe an apple, ginger and rhubarb or some sort of raspberry/boysenberry mix. Irrelevant. The point is, it can be a major distraction and it's dangerous.

This is how you overcome that inevitable moment of weakness: blast "Best Thing I Never Had" and sing to that pie at the top of your lungs. Channel your inner Sasha Fierce and tell that pie how much it sucks to be it right now (see visual below).

And that is how Queen B has her body.

So go ahead. Listen to the song below and tell me it doesn't make you want to exercise discipline whilst clad in some sexy wedding lingerie (seems to be a rather bizarre outfit choice given the intended recipient of the song but who am I to judge.)




How glad are you that you read this post today? #totallynotawasteofyourtime

No comments:

Post a Comment